Don't Just Survive ... Adapt & Thrive!
Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back!
Sun Horse Adaptogenic Formulas: The planet’s most effective herbs to help you adapt to stress and feel your best! Each one of our formulas contains at least 13 adaptogenic herbs. Adaptogens are:
- Safe and non-toxic
- Superfoods for your trillions of cells
- Supported by research to normalize body functions that have been compromised by stress
Sun Horse Adaptogenic Formulas are made from a proprietary blend of whole adaptogenic herbs that are sourced from three different continents. Many supplements are a waste of money because they do not use the entire plant (root, stem, and/or leaves).
Subpar supplements typically use extracts that have poor quality & assurance standards. Sun Horse Energy, on the other hand, uses the highest quality, all-natural and most bioavailable adaptogenic herbs so your body’s cells absorb the broad-acting compounds extremely efficiently.
Depending on the product, Sun Horse Adaptogenic Formulas may include the following adaptogens, and perhaps a few other botanicals that are not technically adaptogenic, but have been chosen for their clinically-proven therapeutic value:
- Jiaogulan (Gynostemma pentaphyllum): immune function, detoxification, promotes normal cholesterol, normalizes blood pressure, builds stamina/endurance, etc… click here for clinical research
- Himalayan Goji (Lycium barbarum): potent antioxidant, anti-disease and anti-cancer compounds, protects liver and kidney, regulates blood lipids, improves eye health, etc… click here for clinical research
- Acai (Euterpe oleracea): anti-aging compounds, encourages normal weight regulation, may prevent cardiovascular disease, promotes skin health, etc… click here for clinical research
- Peruvian Maca (Lepidium meyenii): enhances libido, improves fertility, reduces fatigue, may help with osteoporosis, may help with resistance to cold, etc… click here for clinical research
- American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius): boosts libido, helps with impotence and fatigue and concentration, improves nervous system balance, normalizes blood sugar, etc… click here for clinical research
- Schisandra Fruit (Schisandra chinensis): anti-aging properties, normalizes blood sugar and blood pressure, liver detoxification, may improve PMS, etc… click here for clinical research
- Asian Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza uralensis): promotes adrenal health, promotes healing, encourages respiratory health, etc… click here for clinical research
- Rhodiola (Rhodiola Rosea): promotes physical strength and endurance, stimulates nervous system, enhance serotonin levels, normalize blood sugar, etc… click here for clinical research
- Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus): immunity-enhancing, complementary chemotherapy treatment, cardiovascular protection, etc… click here for clinical research
- Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum): antioxidant, may benefit those with asthma, anti-inflammatory, normalizes cholesterol levels, etc… click here for clinical research
- Catuaba (Erythroxylum vacciniifolium): calms the nerves, may improve memory, increases libido, etc… click here for clinical research
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana): boost energy, improve memory and alertness, possible mood enhancement, promote satiety, etc… click here for clinical research
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): improve physical energy and endurance, boost immunity and libido, normalize blood sugar, etc…click here for clinical research
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium): increase parasympathetic nervous activity, mitigate osteoporosis, improve libido, enhance smooth muscle tissue function, etc… click here for clinical research
- Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex agnus castus): improve female libido, mitigate PMS, reproductive health, etc…click here for clinical research
- Golden Angelica (Angelica Archangelica): mitigate menopausal symptoms, reducing cramps, boost female sexual desire, relieve shingles and sciatica, etc… click here for clinical research
- Tribulus (tribulus terrestris, aka Bindii): enhance athletic performance, improve circulation, improve sexual performance, etc… click here for clinical research
To make Sun Horse formulas taste the best, we add a tiny bit of Pure Organic Grade B Maple Syrup. Grade B Maple Syrup provides essential minerals and offers other benefits. For those concerned about blood sugar, there is less than 1 gram of extra dark organic maple in each serving of Sun Horse.
For the list of individual ingredients in each product, please visit the Sun Horse Store.
Years of observation, research and experimentation have convinced me that adaptogenic botanicals may hold an important key to healthier living for persons in the widest range of environments and circumstances.
Eight years in development, Sun Horse is an easy to take liquid daily supplement that utilizes the power of the world’s most effective adaptogenic botanicals.
Sun Horse is a proprietary formula comprised of these carefully combined and balanced botanical ingredients described below in an easy to take/use liquid form.
Daily use of Sun Horse may give you a powerful tool to assist you in maintaining your systemic balance, improve your physical resilience, improve your ability to adapt to stressors, and help you enjoy a healthier, happier life!
–Daniel Moriarty, Sun Horse Founder
Adaptogens: Herbs for Strength, Stamina, and Stress Relief
The idea of using tonic remedies to restore balance and health in a person is an ancient idea. The word and concept of an “adaptogen” is a relatively new way of describing a type of remedy commonly found in traditional Chinese (qi and kidney yang tonics), Tibetan, Ayurvedic (Rasayanas), and Native American medicine. The actual word ‘adaptogen’ was first used by a Soviet scientist, Dr. Nikolai Lazarev, who under grants from the military, was researching substances which produced a “state of nonspecific resistance” (SNIR). The idea was to find ways to enhance the productivity and performance of soldiers, athletes, and workers without using dangerous stimulants. Much of the early research into adaptogens was done by Dr. I.I. Brekhman who, in the late 1950’s, studied Panax ginseng. Looking for a less expensive and more available substitute, he changed his focus to a native Russian shrub, Eleutherococcus senticosis. His first monograph of this now popular herb (Eleuthero or Siberian Ginseng) was published in 1960.View the Research
Why Sun Horse?
Consider this: The American Academy of Family Physicians estimates that approximately 2/3 of all office visits are for stress-related complaints, yet stress itself is not an illness! It is simply a fact of life. In the 21st century, the stressors have changed but human physiology has remained the same. Native cultures have traditionally used adaptogenic herbs to prevent imbalances that can result from stress, regardless of the source, and therefore prevent or minimize disease and enable them to adapt to their unique environmental circumstances. Sun Horse is the result of 8 years of observation and research on the world’s most naturally vibrant and amazing cultures from 3 continents and vastly different environments, yet all sharing one essential commonality!
Mother Nature’s Pharmacy
Virtually all traditional societies use adaptogenic botanicals in their daily diet! These people have all adapted to their unique environments and actually thrive in conditions that would challenge virtually any outsider.
True, all of these cultures are facing serious threats from factors related to encroachment and exploitation and destruction of the natural world by modern society. Nevertheless, these people have given us the inspiration to help carry us toward a healthier, happier more connected life! As modern people, we may not need to run 75 miles in a day or be capable of hard physical exertion at above 18,000 ft., or be continuously exposed to tropical jungle flora, fauna, pathogens and parasites.Yet quite possibly, we need the Power of Sun Horse’s powerful combination of adaptogens, nutrients and antioxidants even more than ever before!
Still not sure you need Sun Horse? Download the questionnaire below. No obligation.